Nobody saw it coming?
For centuries mischievous behaviour has been celebrated in English folklore and literature, usually personified by the cheeky sprite Puck.
Puck was the lute-playing, pointy-eared fairy who knew that the devious side of human nature was worth celebrating, and that few things could lift the spirits like a well played prank.
So we have come out with a contest, where you can submit your worst prank and then we will vote and see who wins! They Wanted To Win So Bad!
His spirit lives on today, as exemplified by the following jokers…
1. This guy who hid in the fridge.
2. The girlfriend who poured Tabasco into her sleeping boyfriend’s mouth…
Then gave him some vodka to douse the flames…
…Before watching him run into the toilet to drink from the tap.
3. The friend who knew what to do with the talcum powder.
4. Those who dare to scare.
5. Using whatever means possible.
6. Even if it sometimes backfires.
7. Shout out to the joker who found the cling film.
8. Kudos to this boyfriend who pretended to cut a chunk out of his girlfriend’s hair.
Then held his nerve until she realised it was a hair extension.
9. Most of all, let’s celebrate the prankster who understands that a sleeping friend…
11. Whether it’s putting a fake man in their bed.
12. Or dressing up as a chainsaw wielding maniac to terrify your kids.
So which one do you think deserve to win?